Midsummer Mini Adventure
ESCAPE LONDON: Have a memorable 24 HouRS with nature for the cost of an evening out!
Saturday 11th August to Sunday 12th August July, 5:30pm.
Join us for a completely immersive experience in nature. We organise transport from London to the beautiful South Downs. Enjoy an evening river stroll before tucking into a hearty al fresco meal and a few beers.
You will then be sleeping under the stars, and listening to the roll of the ocean hitting the cliffs below. Fresh coffee and breakfast awaits, and an invigorating morning walk along along a famous coastal path
After your walk, a wild swimming spot and a spot of lunch. Solo travellers, small groups of friends and dogs welcome!
- Transport to and from London
- A sleeping bag and bivi bag
- Able to walk for several hours.
- You will be sleeping outdoor, don't worry if this is a first!
- Willing to take a plunge in a wild swimming spot, again don't worry if its a first!
- Warm clothes and a woolly hat
- Swimming costume
Who is this trip for:
- We welcome all ages for people wanting to do something a bit different, experience the great outdoors and meet some like minded people!
- Full refunds given up to 10 days in advance only.
Any questions on this experience? Get in touch with Fred on firstname.lastname@example.org